Submissions should describe an action by an individual or organization. Additionally, please include the following details about the action:
- What happened?
- How did it happen?
- Who was involved?
- Why it is an example of championing the culture of excellence in South Dakota?
Be sure to also include the following in the form:
- Title of the Act of Excellence
- Names and email addresses for any and all individuals you want to receive an email announcing the Act
- Name and email for newspaper, TV, and/or radio to receive a press release email announcing the Act
- Attached digital photograph/image
- SDHoF reserves all editing rights upon submission of the Act
The act will be archived in the AOE directory online.
The South Dakota Hall of Fame will review your submission, and when approved, will:
- Notify you of the approval of your Submission, which will be placed in the Directory of Acts of Excellence
- Send an announcement of the Act of Excellence to individuals or groups you select
- Send a press release to the media that you select
Grounds for Declination
An example will be declined if it in any way:
- Solicits funding
- Is defamatory or otherwise slanderous or targeted
- Advocates a tangential political standpoint
- Conflicts with the mission of the Hall of Fame to champion a culture of excellence in South Dakota